Matura Farrington is seeking an Accounting Administrative Assistant for a San Francisco real estate firm. Day to day functions will involve administrative support along with budgeting and assistance with Accounts Payable. Candidates must be polished, professional, and knowledgeable with regards to accounting principles. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity with a competitive salary and growth opportunity.
· *Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is highly preferred
· *Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of personnel
· *Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (testing is required for this position);
· *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities;
· *1-3 years of administrative assistant experience
· *Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
. Experience maintaining invoices and generating expense reports is highly preferred
. JD Edwards experience is a plus!
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounting Administrative Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org