Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for an Accounting Analyst for a mid-sized corporation in Santa Monica. This is an ideal position for a candidate with 2-5 years of accounting experience seeking a growth role in a related field!
- A well-established corporation is seeking a mid-level Accounting Analyst for this high-profile position. The ideal candidate will have tax experience specifically. Responsibilities include maintaining tax documents, checking tax compliance guidelines, organizing pertinent company information in data base and coding. Candidate will also possess excellent customer service skills to assist vendors and department associates.
- *Must have 2+ years professional experience within a corporate accounting department, tax experience is a major plus
- *Must have advanced skills in Excel, Outlook, Word and proprietary accounting systems
- *Must hold an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Requires excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Requires the ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume accounting department
Salary & Benefits:
- This is a contract to hire position. Salary is depending on experience. The firm offers a casual work environment and excellent benefits upon hire.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounting Analyst position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JobOrder # 28131