Matura Farrington Staffing Services is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk professional for a well-established real estate investment company located in the San Diego, CA area. The ideal candidate for the Accounts Payable Clerk position will have 2+ years of actual accounts payable experience. The Accounts Payable Specialist should be tech savvy and have accounting software proficiency. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle accounts payable processing, including examining, coding, verifying, balancing and reconciling a variety of transactions. The ideal candidate will also have solid experience within a professional services environment and a strong interest in the field of legal contracts and/or construction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing various types of accounts payable transactions.
- Reviewing invoices for coding accuracy, appropriate documentation and approval.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Communication with vendors
- Research and resolve invoice issues.
- Respond to internal customer inquiries.
- Maintain vendor files, including obtaining proper IRS documentation.
- Perform copying and filing.
- Performs other duties as required.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at business related software: Microsoft Office.
Represents basic qualifications for this accounting professional position.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please sent Resume and Salary History to Lori.