Matura Farrington is seeking Accounts Payable candidates for a well-established firm in Los Angeles. The Accounting Clerk is responsible for handling the daily flow of invoices, from receipt through payment and filing. Additional responsibilities include communicating with vendors to resolve payable related issues, preparing journal entries as necessary and performing analytical financial reviews. Successful candidates will have a minimum of one year experience in full-cycle accounts payable preferably within a law firm. The Accounts Payable Clerk must be tech savvy and have accounting software proficiency.
• Process accurate weekly invoices and expense reimbursements.
• Serve as contact for communication to vendors and legal staff regarding any invoice questions and status of payments.
• Create, update and maintain orderly files of all paid invoices and expense reports.
• Process and maintain approval signature files and new vendor files.
• Update vendor information.
-*Requires 1 year of accounting experience, specifically in accounts payable.
-*Law firm experience strongly preferred.
-*Requires advanced skills in typing, Excel and accounting software systems – CMS, Timeslips, Elite or Excel is preferred.
-*Must be detail oriented.
-*Requires a professional demeanor and excellent communication skills.
-*Degree or equivalent years of experience required.
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer