Reputable Los Angeles law firm currently seeks a strong Accounts Payable Clerk. If you are seeking a stable position with a top-tier law firm, and possess a solid understanding of Accounts Payable please send your resume immediately!
- Processing of invoices and check requests for payment
- Assist other accounts payable team members
- Perform a variety of routine calculations to insure proper amounts to be paid and proper coding to the general ledger and client accounting system
- Ensure timely responses to client requests for Audit letters
- Ensure all appropriate timekeepers are notified of requests and provide responses
- *Must have a minimum of 1 years of Accounts Payable experience within a law firm accounting department
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of MS Excel preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- *Must be accurate and detail oriented and have a flexible, positive attitude that supports the teamwork of the department and communicate effectively with the Attorneys.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounts Payable Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
This Accounts Payable Clerk position offers competitive base salary, accompanied with full benefits for their established firm. If you meet the above qualifications, please apply for immediate consideration. If you know of people who may be seeking new positions at this time, or would like additional information please send a current Word copy of your resume.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word format of resume
Job Order # 26725