Large, national professional services firm is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their accounting department. This is a great opportunity to work with a large, prominent professional services firm located in Downtown Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of experience within the professional services industry. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible processing expense reimbursements, processing check requests, sending invoices to vendors, and scanning and data input of invoices.
Experience and Education:
- *3+ years of accounts payable experience, professional services experience HIGHLY desired
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- *Must be able to multi-task and identify priorities
- *Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
- *Minimum High School Diploma or its equivalent
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounts Payable Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this Accounts Payable Clerk position, please submit your Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to JO# 31222.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer