Large, national law firm is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their West Los Angeles office. This is a great opportunity to work with a large, prominent law firm to develop your a/p skills in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a law firm environment with Chrome River software. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible processing expense reimbursements, processing check requests, sending invoices to vendors, and scanning and data input of invoices.
Experience and Education:
- *2+ year of accounts payable experience, preferably in a law firm
- *Must have experience working with Chrome River
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- *Must be able to multi-task and identify priorities
- *Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounts Payable Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this Accounts Payable Clerk position, please submit your Word document formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to JO# 31434.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer