Mid-size regional law firm is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator ready to take the next step in their career. This is a great opportunity to work with a prominent law firm located in Downtown Los Angeles and develop your a/p skills in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a corporate environment, legal preferred. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible processing expense reimbursements, processing check requests, sending invoices to vendors, and scanning and data input of invoices.
Experience and Education:
- *2+ years of accounts payable experience, preferably in a law firm
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- *Must be able to multi-task and identify priorities
- *Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
- *Minimum High School Diploma or its equivalent
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounts Payable Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this Accounts Payable Coordinator position, please submit your Word document formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to JO# 31389.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer