A large, property management firm is currently seeking candidates for a direct hire Accounts Receivable Clerk position in West Los Angeles. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be primarily responsible for fielding inbound client phone calls and emails, applying payments, bank reconciliations, assisting with the client invoicing process, and resolving billing issues. A well-qualified candidate will have experience handling high-volume phone calls and emails, payment application experience, and a general understanding of basic accounting principles. If you are seeking a position with a reputable firm that will allow you to expand your Accounting knowledge, then apply now for immediate consideration!
- Field inbound phone calls and emails relating to Accounts Receivable and provide excellent customer service
- Apply payments and conduct related bank reconciliations
- Make frequent updates to client accounts
- Assist with the collections process and address any billing discrepancies
- Assist with special ad hoc projects as needed, so Excel and Word skills must be strong
Experience and Education:
- *1-2 years of related Accounts Receivable experience
- *Experience working in a high-volume call center environment
- *Strong attention to detail and the proven ability to handle competing priorities
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills
- *Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounts Receivable Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
Please submit your resume to Corpresume@matfar.com.