Matura Farrington is seeking An Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist to work for a global firm. The A/R & Collections Specialist primary duties include coordinating the collection activity of a receivables portfolio and working closely with firm management in order to maximize collectability. Responsibilities include reviewing the status of delinquent accounts and working with the Billing Attorneys and Collections Manager in order to determine the best course of action. The A/R & Collections Specialist day to day will involve heavy client contact, preparation of A/R reports, researching of disputed account balances and write offs, retrieving statements and check copies as well as assisting attorneys and clients with account balance and billing inquiries.
- * Communicating and reporting to lawyers on a daily basis.
- * Responding to vendor inquiries- assisting attorneys and clients with account balance and billing inquiries.
- * Preparation of A/R reports.
- * Researching of disputed account balances and write offs.
- * Calling Clients on overdue payments.
- * Ensuring timely and accurate payment of all approved invoices.
- *Organizing and maintaining files.
- * Assisting with cash applications
- * Assisting with invoice preparation, distribution, bank reconciliations, etc.
- *Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
- *LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- * Elite, Omega or CMS experience required
- *Requires a professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
- *Requires intermediate skills in typing, Excel and accounting software systems
- *College Degree required
Represents basic qualifications for this A/R & Collections Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send resume and salary history to Lori@matfar.com