Regional nonprofit organization is currently seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant position for their Orange County office. This organization has a strong presence and reputation in the Southern California area. The successful Administrative Assistant candidate will be sharp, possess excellent communication skills, and will exude a can-do attitude on a daily basis. This firm has an excellent atmosphere and would be a great opportunity to gain experience working with a nonprofit organization. The Administrative Assistant must be available for work immediately.
- Provide administrative support to aid in various project work.
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office.
- Coordinating project schedules in order to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Data entry.
Experience and Education:
- *2+ years previous administrative experience, nonprofit experience is a huge plus.
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of personnel.
- *Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Administrative Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are interested applying for the Administrative Assistant position please submit your Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to JO# 30076
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer