Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking an exceptional Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for a reputable professional services firm located in Pasadena, CA. The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will assume all receptionist duties to maintain a cohesive office while acting as the front desk
Hostess for all incoming traffic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily tasks for the Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting all incoming customers and clients
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Managing all mail correspondence and clerical duties
- Composing company presentations on an as needed basis
- Creating expense reports and budgeting
- Calendaring and meeting management
- Collecting and preparing information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals
- *4 year degree required
- *1-4 years of previous receptionist, clerical or administrative assistant experience in a professional services environment is required.
- * Excellent phone capability, must be extremely proficient on Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- *Ability and interest working with senior level executives
*Represents basic qualifications for this Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
Firm is offer a competitive salary with a solid benefits package.
Please send resumes to email@example.com