Leading Global Professional Services firm seeks Billing Manager to oversee firm wide billing function. Billing Manager will work in firm’s corporate headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. This is an opportunity to work for a leading professional services firm that offers the best in training, technology and professional development opportunities.
This is a critical position within the firm and it comes with a high level of responsibility. Billing Manager will be responsible for managing a large team of billing and cash receipts professionals. Qualified applicants must be able to manage a staff of over 10 support staff professionals. Day to day will projects may include but are not limited to, implementing policy and procedural changes/upgrades, coordination of work flow, ensuring all billing protocols are followed, and communication with Attorneys and Senior Managers with regard to Client Accounting matters. Leadership responsibilities will include hiring, training, development of staff, performance evaluations and more.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field high preferred
- *5-7 years of management experience in a large scale national, preferably global professional services firm
- Law Firm or BIG 4 CPA or Global Management Consulting firms desired
- * Experience managing teams of at least 8 (preferably 15+) Billing, Cash Receipt or Client Accounting support staff professionals or more
- *Superior written and verbal communication skills
- *Ability to perform in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- *Must be analytical, strategic and committed to making ongoing improvements that will increase overall efficiency and service.
- Aderant (CMS), Elite or other SQL based accounting system experience is also preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Interested Candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer