Large, A tier law firm is looking for a congenial Business Development Coordinator to support the business development and marketing initiatives for the development of client relationships and new business opportunities for the Technology Group. The Business Development Coordinator will report to the Business Development Manager on the East Coast.
Responsibilities for Business Development Coordinator:
- Support and enhance the firm’s Technology industry initiative, focusing on key practice areas and clients;
- Develop and execute annual business plan for industry with key metrics;
- Strategize with internal stakeholders to identify cross-selling opportunities and ways to expand client relationships;
- Prepare partners for client meetings by providing talking points, tailoring materials, and refining research;
- Develop, edit and disseminate materials, including pitches/proposals, and RFP responses;
- Organize and coordinate events;
- Collaborate with Global Business Development team members across the country.
Qualifications for Business Development Coordinator:
- *Bachelor’s degree;
- *At least 3 years of Marketing and/or Business Development experience in a professional services or legal environment;
- *Some event experience;
- *Exposure to RFP’s pitching and proposals;
- *Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- *Advanced proficiency in online research and internet resources (Lexis-Nexis and equivalent);
- *Must be open to travel between the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices;
- Fundamental knowledge of CRM systems (e.g., InterAction);
- Experience working with Technology industries.
Firm offers a diverse environment with longevity of the senior management team. Competitive salary and benefits based on experience.
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send resume to Sharon@matfar.com