High profile law firm in Down town Los Angeles who is consistently ranked on The American Lawyer’s A-List is looking for a qualified Business Development Coordinator to report to the Business Development Director.
- Responsibilities for Business Development Coordinator:
- Collect, coordinate and input data for the firm’s experience database.
- Draft news stories about the firm and its attorneys for the firm’s internal and external websites.
- Draft press coverage of the firm and compile and create internal newsletters.
- Maintain the firm events calendar and compile bi-weekly firm events emails.
- Coordinate sponsorships and related advertisements and attendance.
- Gather and collate relevant data to facilitate business development efforts.
- Assist with the preparation of competitive intelligence reports for attorneys.
- Assist with press/awards submissions.
Qualifications for Business Development Coordinator:
- *Bachelor’s degree required.
- *1-2 years professional work experience in a marketing, public relations or business development environment required.
- *Skilled with MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to handle occasional tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign a plus
Firm offers a dynamic culture, benefits and a competitive salary, based on experience.
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer.
Please send resume to Sharon@matfar.com
Job Order # 30279