International, recognized law firm is seeking an experienced, professional Business Development & Marketing Manager for its New York office to manage business development initiatives for multiple, high-end practice areas. The Business Development & Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and guiding attorneys to create and implement cohesive business plans with the purpose of developing existing and new clients to generate business. Firm offers competitive salary and cohesive, collaborative work environment.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Partner with attorneys and business development heads to build business with new and existing firms
- Generate and manage client proposals and RFP responses, writing and editing copy, proofreading, production, distribution, and attorney follow-up
- Develop effective and professional marketing collateral for attorneys and firm
- Conduct competitive intelligence and market research for local and national practice areas
- Assist attorneys with the coordination and management of client retention and cross-selling programs
- *Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- *Minimum 5-7 years business development and marketing leadership experience in a professional services environment; specific legal experience preferred
- Ability to build rapport with attorneys and motivate staff
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated success in the marketing and business development field
- Solid work ethic, integrity and reliability
*Represents basic qualifications for Marketing & Business Development Manager position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer.