Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a Intellectual Property (Patent) Prosecution Paralegal in the Palo Alto area. This is a 3-6 month contract/temp position which requires a minimum of 5 years of solid Patent prosecution in both foreign and domestic matters. MUST be able to work well in a team environment as well as the ability to handle special projects autonomously.
- *Must have at least 5 years’ experience Paralegal working for a mid to large law firm within the intellectual property patent area.
- *Must possess Bachelor’s degree and certificate from ABA approved paralegal/legal assistant program or the equivalent
- *Patent prosecution paralegal must have detailed knowledge of state and federal court rules as well as foreign and domestic experience
- *Proficiency in e-discovery and support tools such as Concordance, Relativity, etc.
- Knowledge of Jurisdictional, court, agency processes and procedures.
*To be considered for IP Paralegal position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send a current Word copy of your resume to email@example.com