Matura Farrington is seeking a Technical Support Specialist for a great law firm in San Francisco.
The Tech Support/Help Desk specialist will assist all staff with service requests as related to software, remote access, email and network connectivity concerns. Additionally, the Technical Support specialist must be readily available to assist with setting up video conferences and presentations as needed. Additionally, Technical Support Specialist will assist with all Help Desk matters with a goal of resolving the matter on the first interaction should additional time be needed Help Desk support must be prepared to provide regular communication with end users. Tech Support Specialist will also assist with testing new software and hardware.
Job Requirements for the Technical Support/Help Desk Specialist:
- *Must have at least 4+ years in tech support/help desk.
- *MUST have advanced knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot software.
- *MUST have experience and the ability to respond to service requests.
- *MUST be able to provide after hours support/overtime for escalated help desk tickets.
- *MUST be willing to work a contract position.
*To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please reference IT Help Desk (San Francisco) when sending resumes to Dallys Chavez, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order # 27164
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer