Prominent, global technology software company in the West Valley is looking for a qualified Contracts Administrator to manage and prepare initial drafts of intellectual property license agreements. The Contracts Administrator will report to the SVP, Associate General Counsel and be responsible for:
- Partnering with sales/business Development to analyze the complete ecosystem/supply chain of a customer account.
- Leading the initial drafting of the terms & conditions of IP license agreements in partnership with sales/business development.
- Analyzing, reviewing and redlining the company and third party technology agreements.
- Partnering with legal affairs to escalate and negotiate contracts within the risk management policies.
- Provide a high level of service to the business & customers in conjunction with service level agreements.
Requirements for Contracts Administrator:
- *Comfortable with technology, particularly the understanding and licensing of technology – preferably audio technology.
- *Drafting outbound IP licensing agreements within the consumer electronics industry as well as managing the licensing process.
- *Contract negotiation directly with customers with particular focus of patent licensing.
- *Minimum of 7-10 years of international technology contracts experience within multinational companies.
- * Bachelor’s Degree and a paralegal certificate.
- Paralegal will have significant commercial experience in a customer facing capacity, with demonstrable record of achievement.
Firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience.
*Represents basic qualifications for the Business Development Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer