Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently working with one of our client’s San Diego offices to identify a highly skilled Corporate Legal Assistant. This reputable firm has a developed in-house legal department with a great office culture! Ideal candidates will be bright, energetic, organized and able to think outside the box. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with 1+ year (s) of administrative work experience who is looking to make a move to advance their legal career or break into the legal field.
Daily Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting busy corporate legal staff with their day-to-day needs.
- Conducting research for various ongoing projects.
- Creating/managing contracts, leases, agreements and other related legal documents
- Scheduling calendars and meetings
- Answering/screening the department’s phone calls.
- Handling administrative tasks on an as needed basis.
Skills and Experience required:
- *Bachelor’s degree required.
- *Solid computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- *1+ years of experience in an in-house position or within a law firm or a strong interested in the corporate level field.
- *Must be a team player, dependable, energetic, organized and able to follow processes.
This company offers a competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package and bonus incentive program.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Corporate Legal Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If interested in pursuing this legal administrative assistant opportunity please forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Job Order # 29350