West Los Angeles law firm is seeking an experienced Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary for their established practice to join their reputable team. Successful Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary candidates will have at least 3-4 years experience working with corporate / transactional / real estate law in a law firm or legal department. If you are looking to join a congenial firm that has a strong reputation in their practice area, please apply for consideration.
Qualifications: Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary:
- *Must have at least 3-4 years experience working with corporate / transactional / real estate law in a law firm or legal department as a Legal Secretary / Assistant
- *Thorough knowledge of Redlining contracts and other transactions
- Strong communication skills for client contact
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
- Strong software skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to type and compose routine correspondence
*Represents basic qualifications for this Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Firm offers a competitive performance-based compensation and benefits package
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word copy of resume to
Job Order # 26667