Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking an experienced Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary for a National Law firm’s Palo Alto branch office. Successful Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary candidates will have at least 5-7 years experience working with corporate / transactional in a law firm or legal department. If you are looking to join a congenial firm that has a strong reputation in their practice area, please apply for consideration.
Qualifications: Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary:
- *Must have at least 5-7 years experience working with corporate / transactional law in a law firm or legal department as a Legal Secretary / Assistant
- *Thorough knowledge of Redlining contracts and other transactions
- *Must know Styles
- Strong communication skills for client contact
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
- Strong software skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to type and compose routine correspondence
*Represents basic qualifications for this Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Depending on Experience
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word copy of resume to
Job Order # 27668