International financial services company is seeking an experienced Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary for their legal department to support multiple attorneys and professionals in their Los Angeles headquarters. Successful Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary candidates will have at least 3-5+ years’ experience working with legally represented transactions in a law firm or in-house legal department, exceptional communication skills, and a stable background. If you feel you have these qualities, and are looking to join a dynamic work environment with a very respected organization, please apply for professional consideration.
- preparation of documents to support transactional attorneys;
- extensive client contact including handling incoming calls;
- correspondence and appointments for attorneys and others in the legal department;
- all other administrative support for timekeepers including time entry, travel arrangements, client contact, correspondence, engagement letters, etc.
Qualifications: Corporate / Transactional Legal Secretary:
- *Must have at least 3-4 years’ experience working with corporate / transactional law in a law firm or legal department as a Legal Secretary / Assistant
- *Knowledge/experience of redlining contracts/agreements and other transactions
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
- *Strong software skills (Microsoft Office)
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, not required
*Represents basic qualifications for this Legal Secretary Corporate / Transactional position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Hours: 8 hour day
Benefits: Firm has full range of benefits including PTO, medical/dental insurance, 401k, bonus structure, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word copy of resume to
Job Order # 28145