Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking an Entertainment Legal Assistant for an international law firm’s large Los Angeles office in West Los Angeles. The right Entertainment Legal Assistant candidate with the appropriate skills and personality attributes will join this prestigious firm to support multiple attorneys with various entertainment, corporate, and transactional matters. If you have 4-5+ years of legal/business entertainment experience and can bring enthusiasm, professionalism, and great administrative skills together with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, please apply for professional consideration.
Daily Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Draft, redline, and edit confidential contracts/agreements
· Prepare and manage daily to-do lists, determine which tasks can be executed by assistant
· Organize, updated, file, and manage hard copy and soft copy files/ emails
· Voluminous high profile client contact
· Plan travel arrangements and create expense reports
· Assistance with personal tasks such as updating calendar, making reservation, ordering tickets, etc.
· Manage high-volume scheduling
- * At least 4-5+ years of experience working in a legal or agency setting with the entertainment industry
- * Experience supporting executives and/or attorneys in an administrative support role
- * Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Word – testing required
- * Exceptional client facing and communication skills
Experience redlining or revising legal contracts/documents/agreements is preferred, not required
*Represents basic qualifications for this Entertainment Legal Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Firm also offers full comprehensive benefits including PTO, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k, bonus structure, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Microsoft Word formatted resume to