Matura Farrington is currently recruiting candidates for a West Los Angeles entertainment company that is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to support the HR department. This position is structured as temporary/contract position with the potential for direct hire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for the fast paced Human Resources Department
- Maintain HR files, paperwork and employee records.
- Assisting with recruiting process – Process resumes and applications, coordinating interview and schedules.
- Creating offer letters and assisting the background check process.
- Other general HR administrative duties & projects.
- May assist General Counsel with administrative responsibilities.
- *Must have 1-3 years human resources department experience.
- *Must be comfortable providing administrative support.
- 4 year degree preferred.
- Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Must be able to handle confidential HR matters with sensitive and good judgment
- *Must be able to start on a contract/temporary basis.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Human Resource Assistant / Administrative Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume in a word document to
JO # 27043