Matura Farrington is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Coordinator / Recruiting Coordinator for a large, established Los Angeles professional services firm in Los Angeles. The Human Resources Coordinator / Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for recruitment of exempt and non-exempt staff on at National basis. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your human resources career and gain valuable experience at a prestigious and well respected firm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit exempt / non-exempt staff positions – full cycle from job postings through screening resumes, candidate testing, and interviewing, hiring & on-boarding.
- Develop effective partnerships with hiring managers to understand and successfully meet their recruiting needs.
- Send out applications, offer letters, and all human resources/hiring paperwork.
- Other general HR administrative duties & projects.
- * 2+ years’ experience in a large company Human Resources department.
- *Four-year college degree a must.
- Professional Human Resources certification a plus.
- Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Must be able to handle confidential HR matters with sensitive and good judgment
*Represents basic qualifications for this Human Resources Coordinator / Recruiting Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Interested candidates should submit resume in a word document to sha
Matura Farrington is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit www.matfar.com for all our current positions.
Email your resume to Shadrac@matfar.com