Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is currently seeking Human Resources Generalist candidates for a great organization in the Greater Los Angeles area. This is a temporary position with potential to go on permanently.
Human Resources Generalist:
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate and assist in all aspects of the hiring process and employee relations of the Region.
- Coordinate and assist in all aspects of the hiring process including checking references, processing new-hire paperwork and conducting new employee orientations.
- Prepare correspondence for applicants and new hires such as offer letters
- Process termination packages and conduct exit interviews.
- Coordinate orientations with different departments within the firm, track time, attendance, and vacation requests.
- Address benefits related questions such as leave of absences and benefits eligibility
- Maintain confidential Human Resources records. Additional duties as requested.
- *Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Business Administration or Human Resources is highly preferred.
- *Minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience
- *Must be comfortable with handling employee relations for 350+ employees
- *Must have a firm understand of leave laws such as CFRA, ADA, PDL, and Workers’ Compensation.
- *Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally with all levels of the organization
- *Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- HRIS experience highly preferred
- *Ability to manage a variety of projects without losing sight of priorities and overall objectives.
- *Must be flexible. Occasional overtime/travel may be needed
*Represents basic qualifications for the Human Resources Generalistposition. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer.
Please send resume to
Job Order: 28807