Matura Farrington is seeking candidates for a growing company in the San Gabriel Valley in need of a Human Resources Analyst . Candidates must be proficient in Excel and data entry as well as tracking and auditing personnel data. Human Resources Analyst must also have strong problem solving skills and have a strong interest in the human resources field. Exposure to Compensation and/or benefits is required
- Creating and managing company compensation and benefits data in Excel and HRIS database.
- Researching compensation market trends and studies for recruitment department.
- Assisting the Director of Benefits and Compensation with ad hoc projects.
- *Requires two or five years of human resources experience, ideally in a corporate environment.
- *Must have advanced skills in Excel and typing.
- *Experience with compensation and/or benefits is required.
- *Must be a self-sufficient worker with the ability to multi-task with high energy.
- *Bachelor’s degree is required.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Human Resources Analyst position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order # 29123