Large national law firm is seeking an Intellectual Property / Patent Litigation Paralegal to join a growing law firm in their Downtown Los Angeles office. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Intellectual Property / Patent Litigation Paralegal to gain strategic career development and assist a very reputable law firm in their intellectual property / patent litigation group.
- *Must have 5+ years of litigation paralegal experience in the intellectual property / patent litigation area.
- *Patent litigation paralegal must have detailed knowledge of state and federal court rules, litigation procedures and discovery processes.
- * Proficiency in U.S. and foreign patent filings and practice requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets trial; case management, trial binders, and trial experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Intellectual Property / Patent Litigation Paralegal position
Please submit a current, Word document copy of your resume to email@example.com in reference to Job Order #30214