Matura Farrington is seeking candidates for a respected international law firm in need of an experienced IP Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant for their Los Angeles office. Successful Intellectual Property Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant candidates will have at least 3-5+ years’ experience working with IP patent prosecution in a law firm or legal department environment. Foreign patent prosecution experience is a plus, not required. If you are looking for a new position with an international firm that is well-known in the Intellectual Property community, please apply for professional consideration.
· *Must have at least 5+ years experience working with IP patent prosecution in a law firm or legal department as a Legal Secretary / Assistant, litigation experience is a plus
· *Thorough knowledge of domestic prosecution procedures with USPTO website
· Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
· Strong software skills (Microsoft Office, Docketing Software, etc.)
· Strong administrative support skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Intellectual Property Patent Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this IP Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant position you must at least meet the basic qualifications
Firm also offers strong benefits package that includes PTO, medical/dental coverage, transportation allowance, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word copy of resume to
Job Order # 28608