Matura Farrington is seeking candidates for a respected international law firm in need of an experienced IP Patent Prosecution Legal Secretary / Assistant for their Palo Alto, CA office. Successful IP Patent Prosecution Legal Secretary / Assistant candidates will have at least 2+ years’ experience working with IP patent prosecution in a law firm or legal department environment. Foreign patent prosecution experience is also preferred, but not required. If you are looking for a new position with a growing international firm that is well-known in the Intellectual Property community, please apply for prompt consideration.
- *Must have at least 2+ years’ experience working with IP patent prosecution in a law firm or legal department as a Legal Secretary / Assistant
- *Thorough knowledge of domestic prosecution procedures with USPTO website
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
- Strong software skills (Microsoft Office, Docketing Software, etc.)
- Strong administrative support skills
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, equivalent experience required
*Represents basic qualifications for this Intellectual Property Patent Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this IP Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant position you must at least meet the basic qualifications
Firm also offers exceptional benefits package that includes 3+ weeks PTO, medical/dental coverage, transportation allowance, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word copy of resume and salary history.
Job Order # 28089
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org