Matura Farrington is seeking a Junior Accounting Analyst to work for an international law firm headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles. The ideal Accounting Analyst candidate has an exemplary customer service mindset, is highly motivated, and enjoys a team-oriented atmosphere. Firm offers excellent benefit package, state of the art training / technology and competitive salary.
The Accounting Analyst will be an integral part of the accounting department by performing general ledger and transaction analysis, reconciliations, supporting monthly close processes, and contributing to various other accounting projects. The candidate must be committed to quality, customer service, teamwork and supporting department goals.
- *Must have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel, have excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- *Education/Experience: A college degree is required.
- *Must possess a minimum of 1 years accounting experience in a mid to large scale organization. Law firm experience strongly preferred.
- *This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- *The candidate must have strong technology skills, including intermediate to expert level Excel skills, and ability to master and leverage accounting systems and new technology solutions.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounting Analyst position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
Send resumes to Lori Luna email@example.com