Matura Farrington Staffing Services is seeking a Junior Applications Analyst to take a contract position with an international product development and marketing firm in West Los Angeles. The Junior Applications Analyst will be responsible for reviewing activity for product data and configuration throughout a product’s life cycle. Candidates with knowledge of Operations and/or Planning are strongly preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Data entry of important product information
• Basic understanding of ERP systems for configuration changes and additions
• Daily auditing of miscellaneous reports for data accuracy
• Liaise with various other company departments to obtain permissions and data
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is a plus*
• Minimum 1-2 years of related experience.*
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.*
• Knowledge of C Language, C++, SQL or other common programming languages strongly preferred.*
• Employee must have the physical capability to perform all core functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the core functions of the job.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Product Configuration Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
Please send resume to email@example.com
Reference order # 29810