Highly successful global law firm has an immediate need for a Junior Corporate Paralegal in their San Francisco office. Great opportunity to get your feet wet at a well-respected firm!
Responsibilities for Junior Corporate Paralegal:
- Handling transactions for closings.
- Drafting of closing documents and drafting resolutions.
- Coordinating notices and hearings for public entities
- Preparation of initial drafts of documents for attorney review
- Handling UCC filings.
Qualifications for Junior Corporate Paralegal
- *Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program
- *2-5 years of experience as a paralegal.
- Experience in public finance or secured transactions, lending and finance preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for the Junior Corporate Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications. Please email your resume as a Word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job order# 31306