Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking an Intellectual Property Assistant for a growing client in the Irvine, CA area. The ideal candidate will possess a high aptitude for anticipating attorney needs as well as the autonomy to prioritize tasks and accomplish goals independently. She/he must feel comfortable in a team oriented environment and be genuinely eager to gain experience more experience in the Intellectual Property field. Qualified candidates should not hesitate to apply!
- Handling administrative aspects of U.S. Patent Prosecution
- Working heavily with time entry and billing (no experience required – will train!)
- Maintaining overflow docketing responsibilities as needed
- Creating / editing documents, reports, and spreadsheets for multiple attorneys
- Assist with other ad hoc responsibilities as needed
- *6+ months’ experience working in a support capacity to Intellectual Property Attorneys – either in a corporate or law firm environment
- *Bachelors degree or equivalent directly related work experience
- *Familiarity with USPTO filing procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this docketing clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send resume and salary/wage history.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO #: 28432