Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking a Junior Legal Assistant for a major entertainment company on the Westside of Los Angeles. The right Junior Legal Assistant candidate with the appropriate skills and personality attributes will join this prestigious company to support the General Counsel and legal department. This is a great opportunity for a junior-level assistant with some legal exposure to work for a major name in the entertainment industry, and gain valuable experience.
If you can bring enthusiasm, professionalism, and great administrative skills together with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, please apply for prompt consideration.
Daily Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Draft, redline, and edit confidential contracts
· Prepare and manage daily to-do lists, determine which tasks can be executed by assistant
· Organize, updated, file, and manage hard copy and soft copy files/ emails
· Record subpoenas and research identified respondent prior to forwarding
· Organize the work flow relationships of the Office of the General Counsel and the company at large
· Organize and coordinate with outside legal counsels on active litigation cases, contracts, and subpoenas
· Access and run reports on a SharePoint legal database
· Plan travel arrangements and create expense reports
· Assistance with personal tasks such as updating calendar, making reservation, ordering tickets
· Manage high-volume scheduling
· * Experience redlining or proofreading / revising legal documents; ideally contracts, litigation documents, and/or other agreements in a legal capacity
· * Experience supporting executives and/or attorneys in an administrative support role
· * Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Word and Acrobat Adobe Professional – testing required
· * Must be willing to work daily overtime
· *Bachelor’s degree required
*Represents basic qualifications for this Junior Legal Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Salary is commensurate with a junior level administrative position in the entertainment field.
Position also offers full benefits including PTO (company is closed for 2 weeks for the holidays), medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k, bonus structure, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Microsoft Word formatted resume to