Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking a junior-level legal Assistant the branch office of a large national law firm in Los Angeles. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with light exposure to the legal industry who is looking to make a move to a large reputable firm to advance their legal career. Ideal candidates will be bright, energetic, organized and able to think outside the box.
Daily Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting busy corporate attorneys with their day-to-day needs
- Handling extensive travel arrangements
- Tracking and managing important legal files
Skills and Experience required:
- *4 year degree required
- *Solid computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft office
- *2+ years experience in the legal field
- *Must be a team player, dependable, energetic, organized and able to follow processes
*Represents basic qualifications for this Entry Level Legal Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If interested in pursuing this junior Legal assistant opportunity please forward your current resume and salary history as a word.doc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Job Order # 28802