Matura Farrington Staffing is currently working with a Prestigious National law firm seeking a top notch Litigation Legal Secretary to join the growing West Los Angeles office. This Litigation Secretary position will provide litigation and administrative support to attorneys with responsibilities including but not limited to; drafting correspondence, heavy filing of litigation documents, revisions and calendaring of meetings and court dates, conducting dictation, and providing document management support as needed. The firm is low turnover and is adding attorneys to the group, causing the need for this newly created position.
This is an opportunity to work for a solid nationally ranked firm that offers the best in technology, training, salary and benefits. If you are an experienced litigation secretary who thrives on a busy litigation desk, please apply today!
• *5 + years of litigation experience in a mid to large scale national or global firm
• *Must be able to type 55WPM
• *Must be have prior e-filing experience in both federal and state courts
• *Proficiency with Microsoft Word is a must, including the use of styles and the creation and formatting of pleadings and other complex documents
• *Must possess superior spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
• *Candidates must be service oriented and must exhibit excellent communication skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
Email your resume to email@example.com