International law firm is looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to work in their large Los Angeles office on the Westside. This respected, stable firm is looking for a strong Litigation Legal Secretary to join the team and support a high-level partner. The ideal Litigation Legal Secretary candidate must be experienced filing with state and federal courts, supporting busy litigators, and administrative support preferably in a mid-large law firm environment. Experience with editing/revising transactional documents is also strongly preferred. If you have strong skills, a service oriented mentality, and are well versed in litigation, please submit your resume for professional consideration.
- Editing and finalizing litigation documents
- Some editing and revising of various transactional documents
- Filing with State and Federal courts (including e-filing)
- Strong technical/proofreading skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- General administrative duties, such as answering phones, travel arrangements, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules
- *Must be an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary / Assistant well versed in the litigation process, at least 3-5+ years of experience
- *Must have experience with civil/commercial litigation
- *Must have a thorough knowledge of state and Federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing.
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
- Ideal candidates will have strong software and proofreading skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Salary, Benefits & Hours:
Hours: 7.5 hour day
Firm also offers competitive benefits including PTO, medical/dental/vision coverage, bonus structure, 401k, etc. to accompany base salary
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word format of resume to
Job Order # 28614