Prestigious National law firm seeks top notch Litigation Legal Secretary to join their growing San Francisco office. Litigation Secretary will provide litigation and administrative support to attorneys. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; drafting correspondence, heavy filing of litigation documents, revisions and calendaring of meetings and court dates.
This is an opportunity to work for a solid A tier firm that offers the best in technology, training, salary and benefits. If you are an experienced litigation secretary who thrives on a busy litigation desk, please apply today
- *7 + years of litigation experience in a mid to large scale national or global firm
- *Must be have prior e filing experience
- *Proficiency with Word is a must, including the use of styles and the creation and formatting of pleadings and other complex documents
- *Must possess superior spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- *Candidates must be service oriented and must exhibit excellent communication skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
Send resumes to Adrienne Barbee
Email your resume to email@example.com