Matura Farrington Staffing Services is seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary for a boutique firm in the west Los Angeles area. Successful Litigation Secretaries will have at least 1 year of plaintiff –personal injury experience and great litigation skills. If you are an experienced secretary well versed in litigation (Plaintiff- Personal Injury) and are looking for a very congenial working environment, please submit your resume immediately!
• Prepare legal documents and correspondence from draft or dictated text
• Filing with State and Federal courts (including e-filing)
• Assist with pre-litigation to trial process
• General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing attorney schedule
• *Must be an experienced Legal Secretary well versed in the litigation process
• *Must have at least 1 year of Plaintiff Personal Injury experience
• *Must have a thorough knowledge of state and Federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing
• *Must have strong calendaring knowledge of court rules, dates, procedures
• *Must be able to start work IMMEDIATELY
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
JO #: 29522