Los Angeles law firm is looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Assistant / Secretary to join their office. The firm is very reputable and looking for a strong Litigation Legal Secretary/Assistant to join the team. The ideal candidate will be experienced with filing in state and federal courts, document management software, and various legal administrative duties, preferably in a mid-sized law firm environment. If you are an experienced legal assistant / secretary who is well versed in litigation, and looking to join a stable, growing firm, please submit your resume for professional consideration.
• Editing and finalizing litigation documents
• Preparing Table of Contents / Table of Authorities
• Filing with State and Federal courts (including e-filing)
• Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, document management software, etc.)
• General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules
*Must be an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary / Assistant well versed in the litigation process, 5+ years of experience, labor / employment law experience strongly preferred
*Must have a stable background
*Must have a thorough knowledge of state and Federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing
*Must have strong knowledge of calendaring (i.e. court rules, dates, procedures)
*Organization and ability to work with databases/spreadsheets (i.e. Excel) a must.
Strong software skills and knowledge, iManage document management experience preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary/Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word format of resume to email@example.com