Palo Alto branch office of a reputable International law firm is currently seeking a professional, top notch Intellectual Property Litigation Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant. This exceptional firm has a good benefit package and a great work environment. This is an opportunity to work with some of the top legal professionals in their field. If you’re interested in taking your litigation skills to the next level and have a passion for intellectual property work, this is the opportunity for you!
- *Litigation IP Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant will have a minimum of five years of experience working as a legal secretary in the IP litigation legal field
- Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant must have strong E-filing experience; both state and federal filing
- Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant must have excellent technical skills – utilizing advance Microsoft Word skills including styles, templates, and mail merge; creating tables of contents, tables of authorities and document revision using word and third-party applications
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects and daily workflow in a fast paced environment
- Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant will exercise excellent judgment and decision making skills, strong administrative skills (i.e. calendar management, travel arrangements, client billing)
- *Advanced computer skills in Word 2007/ Excel, basic knowledge of PowerPoint
- *Superior knowledge of grammar and punctuation – testing is required
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- *Must be flexible for overtime.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant position. To be considered for the Litigation Legal Secretary position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order # 27102