High profile law firm is seeking an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary / Assistant to join their LA office. The ideal candidate will have substantial civil litigation experience, be experienced with e-filing in state/federal courts, calendaring, and various legal administrative duties. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary/Assistant with substantive civil litigation experience, and looking for an opportunity with an A-tier firm, please submit your resume for professional consideration!
• Editing and finalizing litigation documents
• Filing with State and Federal courts (including e-filing)
• Paralegal duties for willing/capable candidates (drafting documents, basic case management, etc.)
• General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules
– *Must have at least 3-5+ years of litigation experience, ideally in a mid-sized or large law firm
– *Must have knowledge of court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing in state/federal courts
– Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), legal software, etc.
– Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary/Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Hours: 7.5 hour work day
Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 32139