Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking a legal secretary with an emphasis in workers’ compensation for a large, national law firm in West Los Angeles. This position requires at least 3+ years of workers comp experience. The qualified Workers’ Compensation Legal Secretary candidate needs to be able to work on a team in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform a combination of administrative responsibilities and legal duties in a responsible and confidential nature.
• Schedule appointments and depositions; coordinate arrangements for meetings, conference calls and travel.
• Manage heavy phone calls from clients, vendors, applicant’s attorneys and lien claimants.
• Responsible for maintaining attorneys Electronic Adjudication Management System (EAMS) filing systems
• Type correspondence and prepare legal documents.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• *Minimum 3 years of recent Workers’ Compensation experience required.
• *Must have EAMS filings proficiency
• *Must be flexible with a solid work ethic.
• *Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• *Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• *Strong typist (minimum 60 wpm) with excellent grammar and spelling.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Workers’ Compensation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC company.
Please send resumes in a word document and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order # 29624