Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking a Mid to Senior level Paralegal with a minimum of 6 years of Complex Litigation experience to support a busy litigation group of a San Francisco law firm. This is a great opportunity for a litigation paralegal to work closely with a great litigation team made up of hard-working, enthusiastic individuals. Heavy trial work is involved while being able learn and utilized various database programs.
The litigation paralegal will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing large complex litigation cases
- Preparing and reviewing case files, discovery and trial documents in all phases of case management
- Reviewing and outlining depositions; indexing, summarizing, and coding documents
- Assisting in the trial of cases which may include scheduling of witnesses and controlling and tracking exhibits.
- Heavy Blue Booking and cite checking
- Establishing, organizing, and maintaining attorney trial notebooks, witness notebooks, document indexes and lists.
- Maintaining databases.
- Maintaining court and deposition calendars.
- *Paralegal certificate highly desired – compliance with Bus. & Prof. Code 6450 a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- *Must have a minimum of 6 years of paralegal litigation experience working on complex litigation matters and trial preparation work
- *Must have strong experience with Blue-booking and cite checking
- *Requires strong knowledge in Concordance, LiveNote, CaseMap and versed in MS Word, ACCESS, EXCEL
Firm offers a competitive benefit package and a nice, stable work environment
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send resume and salary requirement to Jenny