Large, general practice law firm who caters to clients around the world is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to support their San Francisco office. The Litigation Paralegal must have 5+ years hands on experience in a law firm or corporate setting handling large, complex or multi-party actions. All candidates must have experience assisting attorneys on the matter from the beginning through trail or arbitration, managing the flow of information and ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Prepare for trails in federal and/or state courts.
- Managing the files including correspondence, memos, pleadings, and client documents.
- Monitoring deadlines by maintaining calendars of key dates.
- Work in all phases of the discovery process.
- Design and manage the document review process.
- Assist attorneys in preparing for depositions by arranging the preparation of witness files, compiling and organizing exhibits, and arranging the technical logistics with court reporting agencies.
- Manage deposition transcripts and exhibits.
- Maintain searchable computer databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, paralegal certificate (or equivalent work experience) a plus.
- Requires 5+ years of complex litigation experience.
- Experience managing out-of-town trail offices for cases that have gone to verdict.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible for travel and overtime.
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org