Matura Farrington Staffing Services is seeking a professional, proactive Litigation Paralegal to join a Downtown Los Angeles firm’s dynamic growing litigation department. Responsibilities for the Litigation Paralegal will include – but are not limited to – litigation case management, preparing filings and documents, page line deposition summaries, trial prep, and legal research. This firm offers competitive compensation with an excellent benefits program.
- *Minimum of 5+ years of substantive paralegal litigation
- *Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of trial; case management, doc review and trial experience.
- *Candidates must comply with the California paralegal code to be considered.
- Proficiency in e-discovery and litigation support tools such as Concordance, Relativity, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Litigation paralegal will exercise excellent judgment and decision making skills, strong organizational skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for the Litigation Paralegal position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer.
Please send resume to email@example.com in reference to Job Order # 29077.