Matura Farrington Staffing Services is looking for an experienced Litigation Secretary / Legal Assistant to work with a prestigious law firm in the El Segundo area. The Litigation Secretary / Legal Assistant must be experienced with multiple areas of litigation. Ideal candidates will be familiar with e-filing in state and federal courts, TOC/TOA, calendaring, etc. in a law firm environment. If you are well versed in litigation and looking for a good opportunity with a stable firm, please submit your resume for prompt consideration.
- Edit and finalize litigation documents.
- Filing documents with State and Federal courts (including e-filing).
- General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules.
- *Must be well-versed in the litigation process, at least 5+ years of experience in a law firm.
- *Must have a stable working background.
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization.
- Ideal candidates will have strong software skills (Microsoft Office).
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word format of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order # 29602