Global Real Estate Company located in West Los Angeles is seeking a Marketing Analysis Manager to specialize in strategic data analysis for marketing and sales efforts. The ideal candidate is able to direct multiple projects, communicate effectively with various executive teams, demonstrate excellent leadership abilities, and have proficient technical and analytical skills. This company truly values their employees and is able to make competitive offers with full benefit packages.
- Compiling, analyzing, and relaying data to implement new strategy to promote sales and marketing efforts
- Overseeing and training various teams. Summarizing and relaying data summaries to all levels of staff.
- Decision making for improvements and strategic planning.
- Establishing departmental measures that accomplish the company’s strategic goals
- Degree required
- 5 plus years of experience within related field
- Experience with Business Objects or other related databases a plus
- Visual Basic programming experience a plus
- Previous management experience, effective communication and proficient analysis abilities
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Email your resume to email@example.com