Global, high profile law firm in San Francisco is looking for a strong Marketing Technology Specialist to support the marketing, communication and business development goals of the firm by providing technical support for key programs managed and utilized by the marketing team, including the firm’s CRM program and software, e-communications tools, and SharePoint.
Responsibilities for Marketing Technology Specialist
- Conduct extensive and ongoing management of data in InterAction, including improving
- data quality, creating customized lists of clients and other contacts, and coordinating
- data use for mailings, email campaigns, etc.
- Advise on and implement best practices for InterAction and e-communications.
- Conduct training and develop documentation for the marketing department and general
- user population for InterAction, e-communications, and other programs.
- Work with the marketing team in their e-communications efforts, in creating, formatting,
- and sending out various e-marketing campaigns.
- Support the creation of tools and programs to advance the business development goals
- for the firm.
Requirements for Marketing Technology Specialist :
- * Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field preferred.
- * Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a professional services environment
- * Knowledge of full application development life cycle and management.
- * Experience with CRM systems, particularly InterAction, preferred.
- *Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and HTML.
- *Strong understanding of data entry/update best practices.
- *Must be flexible to some overtime as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and see projects through to completion.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Shows initiative; a self-starter.
- Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, professional-level staff, and peers.
- Familiarity with database concepts.
- Working technical knowledge of data management concepts and methodology.
Firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience.
*Represents basic qualifications for the Business Development Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer