Matura Farrington is currently seeking a full time- permanent Network Security Engineer to oversee firm wide network and systems security of this International Law Firm headquartered in Los Angeles, this firm is a leading law firm with well-established roots. The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for the protection, design, development and maintenance of the firm’s network, including but not limited to its standards, policies, and overall architecture. Current network supports over nine offices worldwide. Therefore, the Network Security Engineer should well versed in the design, review, and review of security perimeters as well as have experience in developing information security standards and best practices. A demonstrated knowledge of Network Security technologies including firewall configuration, intrusion detection, wireless security, antivirus and antimalware is essential for success in this position.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please see below for a list of responsibilities and qualifications. This is a great opportunity to work in a senior level position with an A tier international firm offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package. This position will not be open long.
Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Design, maintain, and review security perimeter security platforms; Firewalls, IDS
- Secure network resources by developing network access, monitoring, control, and documentation
- Responsible for documenting security policies and procedures and incidents
- Monitors the internal control systems to ensure that appropriate access levels are maintained.
- Responsible for developing information security standards and best practices for the firm
- Provide senior level support to Help Desk and end users
- Maintain and oversee the firm’s LAN/WAN infrastructure
Also may be involved in:
- Participating in preparing, planning, and configuration of Disaster Recovery initiatives
- Resolving a variety of network/systems issues including connectivity, routing bandwidth, latency, performance degradation
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory and role based Windows servers
- Maintaining and managing Remote Access and Mobile Access platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge of Network Security technologies including firewall configuration, intrusion detection, wireless security, antivirus and antimalware. Cisco experience is a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting Network connectivity and Routing issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of remote office connectivity technologies including MPLS, SSL/VPN and others
- Demonstrated knowledge of Virtualization Technologies; VMWare a plus
- Exceptional communication skills both within and outside of the IT department
- Provide after hour’s incident response and assistance for all urgent and related responsibilities.
- Commitment to standards and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/ Technology and/or equivalent industry certifications
- 5- 10 years’ experience overseeing network security within a corporate environment
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Microsoft/ VMWare network environment.
- Previous Law Firm experience highly desired but not required
Salary is highly competitive, depending on experience.
Qualified candidate should contact Shadrac Cadeau at 213-996-3738 or at email@example.com
Job order # 29479