Matura Farrington is currently seeking an experienced an IP (Patent and Trademark) Paralegal for a regional law firm in Los Angeles. This firm has multi-practice groups and is seeking a star to join and support their recognized, busy Intellectual Property practice group. Provides competitive and generous compensation and benefits.
- Prepare and file foreign and U.S. patent applications
- Manage all matters regarding foreign and U.S. requirements
- Prepare and file Information Disclosure Statements
- Draft responses to USPTO notices, PCT and client exchanges
- Prosecute and maintain US & Foreign trademarks
- Conduct online preliminary searches and reviews
- *Minimum of 3-5 years of foreign and U.S. patent and trademark experience in a reputable firm
- * Paralegal certificate highly desired; compliance with Bus. & Prof. Code 6450 a must
- *Proficiency in U.S. and foreign patent, trademark and copyright filings and practice requirements
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
*Represents basic qualifications for this IP Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are seeking new opportunities at this time or know of someone who is, please contact me or submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to Job Order # 27534.