Matura-Farrington is seeking a part-time legal secretary for a Century City law firm. Hours will be 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.. Ideal candidate will have 6+ years of strong experience in litigation and corporate law. This position will be supporting 3 very busy attorneys specializing in areas of litigation and corporate law. All attorneys are extremely easy going and nice. Firm is offering a great salary.
- *Litigation/Corporate legal secretary must have experience in e-filing, preparing and revising a high volume of State and Federal pleadings (including appellate briefs), coordinating serving and filing of documents, and list all items on calendar.
- *Litigation/Corporate legal secretary must have experience in preparing various corporate documents, redlining documents and assist with transactional closings
- *Litigation/Corporate legal secretary must have strong experience with assisting with due diligence, preparing corporate minute books, stock certificates and heavy client communication
- Strong word processing skills are required, TOA’s and TOC’s, revising and editing documents
- *Must have strong technical skills and versed in various software and database programs such as Microsoft Word 2010, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send resume to Gloria Pacheco
firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-996-3737