International law firm with a thriving real estate practice is looking for a stellar Real Estate Paralegal to join the team in Down town Los Angeles.
Responsibilities for Real Estate Paralegal:
- -Assist attorneys with all aspects of commercial real estate projects and transactions.
- -Review title and survey documents.
- -Handle documentation, closings, finance, real estate acquisitions, joint ventures and due diligence.
- -Lease agreements and contract review.
- -Prepare and file UCC financing statements.
Qualifications for Real Estate Paralegal:
- *3+ years previous experience in commercial real estate transactions preferably at a law firm.
- *Must comply with the CA paralegal law.
Firm boasts family oriented environment with excellent salary and benefits. Open to telecommuters!
*Represents basic qualifications for the Real Estate Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
JOB ORDER NUMBER: 31087