Matura Farrington is seeking an experienced real estate paralegal for a very well established, mid-sized firm in West Los Angeles. A successful applicant will possess a minimum of 5 years real estate practice experience with specific experience in loan drafting, servicing and closings as well as title and survey review. This firm offers excellent benefits and a nice work environment. It has large firm resources with a small firm feel. Position requires a BA and/or an ABA approved paralegal certificate or an attorney attestation to meet the BPC 6450 requirements. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a congenial firm that takes care of its employees, please apply for professional consideration!
- *Requires at least 5 years solid real estate practice experience
- *Requires experience in preparing, services and closing of loans, title and survey review
- *Requires some basic document drafting skills
- *Requires the ability to work overtime and travel as needed
- *Requires as a paralegal under Business and Professional Code 6450
*Represents basic qualifications for this Real Estate Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Email your resume to email@example.com